Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Winner!

That was fun to read about everyone's favorite costume. Thanks for playing along. I went to www.random.org and typed in our numbers and the winner is:

Helen

Please email me here and I will get your prize out to you shortly
Bill wanted me to post his favorite Halloween costume. It is of my step-daughter Lorelei when she was around 4 years old. Here she is as Wonder Woman. The costume proved to be prophetic as she grew up to be a Wonder Woman herself.

Laurie

4 comments:

Mimi said...

I must be missing something! :D

Anonymous said...

what happened?
Bev

Minick and Simpson said...

Mimi and Anonymous

Sorry - the content is now up and running.

Laurie

PamKittyMorning said...

Cute photo! I loved those old store-bought costumes.

Blog Archive