Sunday, October 11, 2009

We ALL Love Moda!

Leigh Ann is expressing all of our feelings about Moda. Once again, they are a superb host/sponsor/patron/friend. Leigh Ann is pretty cool too. She poses for silly photos.

A few have asked about the little bitty things in our booth. They are Miss Rosie's new pattern that she will be sending out soon. They are her new group of pincushions - Tuffets. Thanks Miss Rosie!!!! She sent them to us since she wasn't here in Houston and of course, she packaged them up with goodies too. That is one fine woman, that Miss Rosie.

I got to get out a little bit today and roam around. One of the wonders was the Lecein Booth with these exquisite quilts. I do have a weak spot for Japanese fabrics and the perfect needlework that they displayed. Here is a closer look.
Polly and I did have a lovely surprise after our little walk around - our Bar Harbor booth won the blue ribbon! Thank you Leigh Ann, Sarah, and Hasan for making it work.
Remember to check the other blogs for more pics. More stuff tomorrow.
Laurie

15 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations on the blue ribbon. Your booth surely deserved one.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for winning the blue ribbon which I see says First Prize. Karen

debbie said...

WOW-CONGRATULATIONS!!! Love the booth, Bar Harbor's one of my favorite places and this ranks right up there! Great job, you guys are SO talented!Thanks for sharing! Debbie

Pookie said...

A blue ribbon?! Woo-hoo! Congratulations!

Kwiltsfl said...

Congratulations on your blue ribbon! You've always been winners in my sight - this year the committee figured it out!
Karen in FL

happy zombie said...

We ALL Love Minick & Simpson! Huge congrats for that big blue ribbon! Pam told me you guy won it, and I was not in least surprised. You booth is beautiful - and anything that is M&S is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

WHOOHOO on the blue ribbon!!!!! You deserve it!!!!!!
Jill

Sheila said...

Congratulations! Your booth looks awesome and I can't wait to get this fabric.

Sinta Renee said...

I spy Carries pincushions! I love your booth and your new line of fabrics! Congratulations on your blue ribbon:)

Julie said...

Your booth looks beautiful! I have ordered sample yardage to make the tug boat quilt. Can't wait to make it. Then it will be mine when I'm done with it at the shop. We will have twin quilts! Thanks for all of your beautiful designs, both for fabric and for patterns.

Sharon said...

Nice blue ribbon!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Wow! Congratulations on the Blue Ribbon for your lovely booth!

Shawn said...

Congratulations on your Blue Ribbon, I love your new Bar Harbor line!

Bonnie- Cotton Way said...

Congratulations on the blue ribbon on the booth!!! I wish I could have been there to see it!

Debi said...

How wonderful, congratulations on the blue ribbon. I can only imagine how beautiful your booth must have been.

Blog Archive