Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bar Harbor Winners!

Thanks so much for the comments. Polly and I got lots of good ideas for fabric collections and vacations.

The winners are:

Cindi D.

Camille and Luke

Jo

Email me here and your gifts will go out to you promptly.

Polly will be here shortly and we will try to get a little work done and then we are off to visit Jeff who is now discharged from the hospital and spending a few days in rehab getting more steady on his feet. We cannot believe the difference. We hope to post some pictures soon. Thanks again.

Laurie

P.S. We have a box of scraps left over from making 9 pairs of flannel pajamas out of our Jingles collection. The fabric has been washed, dried and it is in odd sized pieces. If anyone makes quilts for the Linus project - or any other charity that makes quilts for babies - email me and they will go off to you in today's mail. Thanks everyone!

P.P.S.

The flannel fabrics have been claimed. Thanks everyone!

Laurie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear about Jeff's progress. Still keeping him in my thoughts and prayers!
Jill

pdudgeon said...

congratulations to the winners!
give jeff our huggs.

Kathy said...

It's great news about your brother. And good that the 'sisters' will be together creating and spending time with Jeff.

Family is GOOD!

Congrats to the lucky winners of the new line and scraps!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners! I am so glad to hear Jeff is up and moving around! Amazing! I will continue to keep you all in my prayers...
~Joyce in MI

Becky said...

I would love the scraps. I make quilts for our local Just for you Project for kids with cancer at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta.

PamKittyMorning said...

GREAT NEWS ABOUT JEFF!!!

WoolenSails said...

I am glad to hear Jeff is doing so well.
Congratulations to the winners.
I would like to do charity quilts, but need to get better and faster at quilting, first.

Debbie

Rita said...

Jeff is doing so well. I am very happy to see her work.


RITA

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Blog Archive