Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Patterns, Patterns, and More Patterns!

Well, Amy R.... we did go to Zingerman's. We are going back tonight for dinner. We need nourishment to do our next job. Our patterns just got delivered from the printer! Tonight Polly and I will stuff plastic bags full of patterns and get them shipped - pronto. I think I can talk Bill into helping also. If he wants to get into the family room, anyway. And Amy, I think we will stop by Washtenaw Dairy for an ice cream cone for dessert.

Laurie

8 comments:

Debi said...

Wow, that is a lot of patterns. Good luck with your project.

Michelle said...

Oh Zingerman's, you can't beat that as incentive for stuffing patterns int bags. Good luck! Do they still have the Roadhouse out on Jackson Ave.? Excellent mac and cheese if memory serves me.

ferne said...

Wow! do you need any help? Looks like fun!

pdudgeon said...

let's see..i want that one, and that one, and oh yes, the one down there too. happy stuffing! the patterns all look great.

jaybird said...

if only i was there... i love this kinda stuff! i always got jobs like this from my dad growing up and now at the quilt shop i work at!

PamKittyMorning said...

If I was there I would totally help stuff!

Gwendie said...

You're really going to be busy! I can't wait for them to be in my LQS.

Ice cream is a food group and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Vickie E said...

ah yeah that's A LOT of patterns..I don't envy that job

Blog Archive