Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh, The Things You Will See

I'm back. Exhausted, yet recharged and inspired. It was a fabulous time. We brainstormed and solved the world's problems and laughed so much, well........I won't elaborate. I will have several posts over the next few days, but as to the most important......Who won the treasures???? Here is the scene of the "game." This is the kitchen table at Lynne's. It seats 20 people. We all got ready with our pile of stuff and waited to play the game. Here is dear Alma of Blackbird Designs.This is Sandy Klop (American Jane) admiring the bluebird eggcup. I cropped out Sandy Gervais (You're Welcome, Sandy!!!!) because her part of the photo is less than chic. Sandy Gervais is of course, always chic. Photos do sometimes lie.Amy Bradley coveted those sunglasses.Barb, of "Me and My Sister" thought she would do better with the sunglasses.
But fate did not see it that way. We battled and the victor was............ ME!! There were 52 treasures in the kitty. The haul added 14 lbs. to my luggage. I checked. Come back tomorrow for more tales of adventure and humiliating photos.

Laurie

10 comments:

Dandelion Quilts said...

Looks like fun!

pdudgeon said...

oh my, what an amazing kitchen! i love all the different chairs. DH was strolling by while i was looking at the pic, and his comment was 'is that the Walton's kitchen?" it looks like everyone is so comfortable and having such a good time in your pics. can't wait to hear more.

Vickie E said...

That looks like it was a bunch of fun...I can't wait to see more pics and read the stories!

Sherri said...

Wow...what a talented group all together at one lovely kitchen table...can't wait to hear more...it must have been too much fun!

Carrie P. said...

You all are having too much fun in those photos.

PamKittyMorning said...

Man I'm weepy over wishing I was there. Love that you won! I'm on board with seeing more stuff!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I'll be the entire weekend was a riot, and I can't wait to hear more!

from little acorns said...

You won your sweet little birdie back! You all look like you were having so much fun!. . . (fun before the frenzy, huh?!!) :o)
x, Bren

Donna said...

You guys look like you are having way to much fun

happy zombie said...

I'm weepy like Pam! Man, what an amazing group! Your glasses are now famous. Or infamous?

Blog Archive