Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New York Eye Love You

On the way from Ralph's to our favorite eyeglass shop, we came across this window. Vintage Bakelite jewelry sure is a show stopper. It is things like this that can inspire a color palette for our next collection. We shall see....... Next on to Trapp Optical where they have funky, unusual and stop you in your tracks specs. We picked out our next frames when a new Rx is due. I picked "off the rack." Polly is having some specially crafted! Yes, we are eyeglass divas.

Laurie

4 comments:

Christina said...

I would love to go there, yes I'm a little green.

Kim said...

Funky eyeglasses and all those sights, sounds and bakelite! Oh you lucky gals! :o)

Peddlecar Quilts said...

Love those colors, and all the crisp clean geometrics!!! Too cool, have fun!!

PamKittyMorning said...

Now that's something I can really get jealous over. Dang it. I want to be an eye glass diva. You guys have all the fun.

Blog Archive