Thursday, December 4, 2008

Goodbye New York

Well, all good things must come to an end. One our way back to the hotel we stopped and admired the tree. Polly, me, and just about everyone in NYC with a camera decided to stop by tonight. Rockefeller Center is lovely, heartwarming, and corny all at the same time. We fly back home tomorrow morning with aching feet and a head full of ideas. It has been great and we always look forward to our next trip. Now it is back to work. Thanks for indulging us, everyone - it's so much fun to share the pictures.

Laurie & Polly

6 comments:

lovetostitch said...

Gosh!!! I don't get by for a couple days and yall skipped town on me!!! Thanks for the great tour of your trip to NYC, and get home safe!!
PS - I thought I saw a familar face when the tree was lit - LOL!!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Thanks for your tour of New York ~ we haven't been there in years so it was nice to 'travel' with you! Sounds like you had some adventures!!
Alice

Kwiltsfl said...

It's been wonderful visiting New York vicariously through your pictures. Have a safe trip back home!
Karen

PamKittyMorning said...

I loved all the photos. I've never been to New York. For some reason it always seems kind of scary (too much CSI:NY I think) but it seems so beautiful in your photos. Beautiful and tasty!

Carrie P. said...

So glad you had a great time and thanks for sharing pictures. I would love to see that tree in person. It is beautiful.

Nancy in MT said...

Me too, don't stop by for a few days, work gets in the way, and your off to New York and back, love all the beautiful pictures, what a city, and Polly looking at your own fabric,too funny. Nancy

Blog Archive