Saturday, November 22, 2008

Kerrytown

I spent the morning at Kerrytown. It is a shopping district in Ann Arbor that holds within it's boundaries: Zingerman's, The Ann Arbor Farmer's Market, Vintage 2 Vogue, Sparrow Meat Market, Found, and many more wonderful shops. I did a little pre-holiday shopping in the Farmer's Market.The wonderful produce and wares, along with the crisp weather certainly put me in the holiday mood.

Next, I wandered into Found. Found is a great little shop that has antiques and artist made trinkets. Polly and I have found many things there that have inspired us, and have decorated our booth at market with Found treasures. They too were decked out in the holiday mood this morning.


Laurie

8 comments:

from little acorns said...

What wonderful photos! The vegetables & bread - make me want to head right into the kitchen & make soup!. . . & then the ones of 'Found' . . . ! Oh my! What a great name for the shop - I think many people get home & find that many of the items have 'found' their way home with them too! What treasures!. . . All of them - & what a great way to spend the morning!
xo, Bren

Carrie said...

That's it! I'm moving to Michigan! I'll freeze... but it will be worth it!

Seriously, color me VERY envious of your wonderful morning. Can you, like... maybe do a giveaway for a loaf of bread or some of those berry branch things? And can you get me that bicycle?

I'm off to pack! :)

PamKittyMorning said...

Wow, that all looks great. Wish I had a place like Found around here.

Tammy said...

Oh how I wish we had a decent farmers market & wondeful shoppes here!
You are blessed!

Carrie P. said...

Looks like such fun places to shop.

Joanna said...

WANT TO LIVE THERE!! Can I come over???

Joanna

www.figtreequilts.typepad.com

lovetostitch said...

I would love to "Found" my way there for a spell at least!! I may have to break out the bread maker. Thanks for the visit! L.

Abbybeth said...

Wow - I'm only 40 minutes or so away from Ann Arbor ... looks like there's a few places down there to check out :) 'Found' looks like an awesome shop.

-Abby