Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day One and a Half











Polly and I are waiting for room service coffee.......it is very early Sunday morning. I'm sure you are all off doing much more traditional Sunday morning things, but here are a few more pictures on the camera. We are going to wear sensible shoes and have another fun filled day.
The first pic is Sandy Gervais' inspiration for her new collection. Next is Jay McCarroll of Project Runway fame. I was too starstruck to introduce myself. I wanted to tell him that the Chrysler Building dress from season 1 was my favorite and the pennies on his runway collection almost made me cry...... Too stalkerish???? Next is a cute little dog in the cute little Lakehouse booth. Finally we have Serendipity's booth and this terrific trench coat.
Bye

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Terrific displays! LOVE the shoes. Thanks for the early sneek peeks...so far I think you're the only blog I read that's posting photos.

Judy said...

Wow so Jay is doing quilt fabric now huh? Too neat!

Tammy said...

I love the rug Polly! I hope you ladies are enjoying your coffee...Fall has finally arrived here in Central Florida & we have the air finally shut off for the year? and the windows & doors flung open!

Thank you for sharing the photos' they all look wonderful, hope your able to snag that sampler pillow!

Have a safe trip home.

Carrie P. said...

Very colorful shoes! How much fun it must be to see all the dispalys.

Blog Archive