Friday, September 26, 2008

Hidey Hole

Hey everyone! Nothing much going on around here, just working on finishing some quilts. It is looking like a fabulous weekend and I hope to get an early start tomorrow and make it to the local Farmer's Market. We are so lucky to have a great one here in Ann Arbor. Meanwhile I am listening to audiobooks and working on finishing some quilts. Roscoe is having his usual laid back weekend. He's a strange one.... he's the only cat we have that likes to be covered up by a quilt. The other critters just like to be on top of one. He even likes to lay under one when it is on the wall. Have a good weekend people!

Laurie

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Kitty found a good hiding place!

Carrie P. said...

I have a dog that loves to be under her blankie. Love the applique!

mamabug said...

I love cats!! There are no two alike and each one does such quirky things!! I'm even taking my husband to the dark side:0 He thought he only loved dogs but our new kitty has him right where she wants him:) OH and by-the-way... The quilt looks great!!! Kathie

Lindenhaus said...

I love all that you two sisters create! Just wanted to let you know that I just purchased your book, "Everyday Folk Art" and it is fabulous!

Peddlecar Quilts said...

That cat is adorable! The quilt looks fabulous too, from what I can see! lol!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful, homey quilt.

Blog Archive