Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy!! Mail!!


I found a neat little website last week and I indulged. I couldn't resist. I am powerless over Japanese needlework and the gadgets that go with them. The booty arrived in today's mail and I am now putting off work and have started on a little project for myself. It involves the cherry handles. Who can resist those? I will post when it is done. And the Apron Book....!! Aprons far too stylish to do housework in. If I can figure out how to adapt the petite, adorable little things into something usable for this large Midwestern torso I will post that also. It will involve lots of math and some luck. The website is www.superbuzzy.com. Have Fun! Oh, and if anyone can recommend a purse pattern that will take advantage of those round and half-round plastic handles..... I'm all ears.

Laurie

4 comments:

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Superbuzzy is one if my favorite shopping spots. Love your accessories.

Dandelion Quilts said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Nancy in MT said...

I don't have a particular pattern in mind, but I've seen the loops used to add straps to the bag when you use only one strap, end to end, like a sachel, boy that sounds confusing, sure you can come with your own design to use them, too cute.
Nancy

PamKittyMorning said...

I have those cute cherry straps as well, can't wait to see what you do with them.

Blog Archive